Welcome to Skydive Spaceland’s exclusive, innovative Skydiver Training Program! On your sixth “solo” skydive, wearing your own parachute system, you will practice turns, forward movement, and docking on your instructor. It’s getting real now! ?
Previous Dive: Dive Flow 5
Your freefall objectives for this skydive are:
- Team poised exit
- Maintaining altitude awareness
- 360° lower-body turns
- Forward movement to student dock
- Deploy the main parachute at 5,000 feet
Your canopy objectives are:
- 90° rear riser turns with brakes set
- Collapse slider
- Control check
- 180° rear riser turns with brakes released
- Rear riser flare
Watch the video to see how it’s done!