Welcome to Skydive Spaceland’s exclusive, innovative Skydiver Training Program! On your fourth “solo” skydive, wearing your own parachute system, you will practice turns and forward movement. It’s time to start really flying!
Previous Dive: Dive Flow 3
Your freefall objectives for this skydive are:
- Team poised exit
- Maintaining altitude awareness
- Arched body position
- Two 90° turns
- Forward movement/heading maintenance
- Deploy the main parachute at 5,500 feet
Your canopy objectives are:
- Control check
- Identify holding area
- Three (3) practice flares
- 1/4 braked 360° turns to flare
Watch the video to see how it’s done!